A psychic is a person who possesses the capacity to find out the hidden information by using some kind of Extra Sensory Perception (ESP).
A few years ago the ability of psychics was hardly used but nowadays it is applied to many fields even in medical lines as well. But the biggest question is – do psychics help police? The exact answer is it is used in law enforcement as well mainly to find out those kinds of information that are hidden from the normal sense especially in telepathy or clairvoyance.
There are actually a few people who know complete facts about psychics. That is the reason why in this article we have come up with three little known facts about psychics that everybody must know and keep in mind before you approach them.
Three things you should know about Psychics before consulting them
The following are some essential interesting facts about psychic that you must be aware of:
- As per the survey of Pew Research Center on the topic of the ghost, it is found that 18 percent of adults in the United States of America believe that the psychics can communicate with the dead and they can remain in the presence of the ghost. However, only a few adults in the United States had believed in the Psychic and 15 percent of people in America admitted that they have consulted either with a psychic or a fortune teller in the past.
- As per a survey done by the Chapman University, it was found people who have the highest level of faith in a supernatural power or psychic are generally found to be while, Catholic, and unmarried female. Again in this research, it was also found that most of the people who go to psychics generally have a low level of church attendance and they hardly have any kind of college degrees. Moreover, in America, it was found that only 14 percent of people have a belief in astrologers, fortunetellers, and psychics.
- The psychic abilities are linked to four factors that include genetics, brain injury, head trauma, as well as some kind of unusual spiritual experiences. According to some researchers, it was found that the activity of the brain drops significantly in the frontal lobe at the time when the psychic does some kind of activity. The most interesting fact is that the frontal lobe regulates decision making, problem-solving, consciousness, concentration as well as emotions.
Three useful tips to consider before going for a session with a psychic
The following are some helpful tips that you must consider before having a session with a psychic:
- You should not have any particular agenda and you must allow your psychic to ask several questions that may be related or unrelated to your problems. You should never forget that even if your psychic is authentic the information that they will use to communicate does not come from their mind but from you. Hence the psychic never has huge control over what was being spiritually guided to convey.
- Your psychic should always guide the session and since you have to pay them their fees you should allow them to do their job and lead the session wherever required. If your psychic is good then he will certainly ask you to validate or confirm the impression that they receive.
- You should always listen very carefully to your psychic and try to understand what they are trying to tell you. If your psychic is authentic then they will provide you tidbits of information for affirming that they have connected with you in a proper manner and you should allow then to use the code words.
There are various types of psychics that people use for making the decision, solving problems, and for many other purposes as well. People usually have many questions in their mind about psychics and where some people have faith in the psychic some thinks that psychics are fake and working or believing in them are totally wastage of time and money. Though physics claims to have some supernatural power as per science there is no proof of the existence of any such kind of power in psychic. Hence it is up to you whether to consult a psychic to solve your problem or not.