The employees are those assets without which no business can survive. They are the steppingstones upon which the dream of any business, to achieve its full potential and create its own niche in the industry, thrives.
That is the reason it is a must for you to realise that your employees are the biggest assets your company has and you must ensure that they feel happy and appreciated so that they can give their best for the benefit of your company.
For that just paying them their salary is not enough. It is imperative to offer them something more than just the pay-check to make sure that they do not feel ignored. Herein comes the need of the exciting corporate gifts.
Research has suggested that corporate gifts can significantly boost the productivity by motivating the employees and you also get desirable results in the long run because of that.
Finding the perfect corporate gifts can be challenging but if you know the tricks of the trade then it is bound to make your employees feel important and coveted in your organisation and even derive a word of appreciation from them about your company publicly on social media.
To assist you to achieve the desirable results here a guide is provided. This year stay away from the cheap gifts and surprise your employees which will make them really happy without making a dent in your pocket.
Just take a look.
- Confectionaries and Gourmet Gummies – Cater to the sweet tooth of your employees with the confectionaries. The packaged confectionaries with your company name and logo in clear or acrylic boxes are bound to steal the heart of the employees. You can select from a plethora of choices available at different prices. So for corporate gifts during festivals or New Year, you can opt for a customised box of confectionaries that will advertise your brand and at the same time satiate the employees’ taste buds.
- Tote Bags – The tote bags are the customised bags that are a favourite of the employees as well as your customers and brand partners. That is why the customised bags, with the credentials of your business printed, excel as corporate gifts. These bags are something that everyone likes to sport wherever they go as these are smart and stylish. They can be easily folded for easy storage and are very long-lasting. The best part is that these tote bags also showcase your brand as environmentally conscious as these are made with eco-friendly materials. So, what more can you ask for. Offer these as corporate gifts and win over your employees’ heart as well as portray your business as a responsible brand that cares about Mother Earth. This is bound to be a win-win scenario for all.
- Coffee or Tea Coasters – This is an essential inclusion in every home and office. The coasters, after all, save the table from getting wet and from spillages and thus save the time, effort and the unwanted distraction that this ordeal brings with it. Now you can spice up these mundane coasters with your brand name, logo and special clicks of your team which will also boost them up and make them happy whenever they look at them. You can give them as part of the office welcome kit or when they get a new office or even during birthdays and anniversaries.
- Desk Accessories – The desk accessories are the part and parcel of office life and therefore they are the most convenient options for gifting your employees. The customised staplers, pen stands, diaries and paper slip not only come handy while working but they are also the best friends without which no employee can work. So when you provide these accessories with your brand name, logo and website printed on them, they not only trigger a sense of belonging among your staff but also boost your brand awareness. That is why desk accessories are ideal corporate gifts.
- Bottled water – This is essential ingredient in every household, office and even is our travel buddy without which most of us do not leave home. So why not provide this as corporate gifts. This bottle will quench the thirst of the employees all day will also promote your brand. All you have to do is perk up the design of the bottle and mention your company name, website and logo. This will also spread the word about your brand as your staff will love to carry this wherever they go and your business name gets flaunted whenever they take the bottle out.
- Lanyards – If you are thinking of promoting your brand and at the same time make your employees develop a sense of belonging to your company, then the customised lanyards are what you should try as corporate gifts. This will enable your staff to showcase their IDs conveniently and they do not have to hunt for it every time they attend a meeting, conference or even while entering the office. They are practical, popular and durable. Your people will love to wear such freebee on a daily basis which will allow more exposure for your brand. This will enable strengthening your brand image further. What’s more, these are also seen to change hands frequently and thus more people get to know your brand. So try the personalised lanyards as corporate gifts and save on both advertisement costs and employee appreciation investment.
The above are some of the most popular options of corporate gifts that you can try. These promotional products in Australia succeed in making your staff feel wanted, important and well-appreciated which is essential if you need maximum productivity and create an optimistic ambience where one will love to spend their years and grow professionally. The products not only gain the admiration of the employees but also contribute towards a solid brand image building which is a double whammy for your business.
And last but not the least, they serve all these functions without digging a hole in your pocket. That is why promotional corporate gifts have been the entrepreneurs’ delight over the years, now, which never fail to impress the employees as well.
Nitesh Ranjan is a digital marketing expert with keen interest on topics, trends and ideas related to brand promotion and advertising. He regularly shares information on the ways to market businesses across digital channels for better ROI, increased conversions and more sales. His blog can help anyone interested in boosting the online visibility in the digital world and eyeing access to a wider and bigger marketplace without spending big on marketing. Trust his digital marketing knowledge to enhance your brand’s presence on the internet.