Social media is the most addictive platform and you will find almost every smartphone user hooked on to it on the move. Therefore, as a business owner, it may be the best platform for you to reach out to millions instantly. To do this effectively there are two specific things about that you must know social media content marketing:
- One, it is not an easy task and
- Two, it should not be taken lightly.
This is because the social media landscape is ever evolving and the possibility of integrating Instagram to it has not only increased its scopes and prospects manifold but has also increased the complexities as well as challenges to overcome. If you can manage it all proficiently and precisely then you will be able to see for yourself the incredible potential this specific platform has for business brands.
If you follow Facebook, one of the most popular and successful platforms in the social media circuit, there have been a lot of changes made in it recently. These changes may have made it easier for the users but have made things harder for the businesses who want to use it for their marketing purposes. Appearing in the News Feed without investing some serious funds is almost impossible for the business owners.
Instagram on the other hand which is also owned by Facebook has proved to be a more productive and appealing alternative to the companies as such investments of money and time is not required to use this platform for business purposes. With useful and innovative features such as Instagram Stories, its visual nature, and new ad-options it seems to be a great fit for social media content marketing for business brands.
Apart from the useful features, impressive facts are also good reasons to use Instagram for social media content marketing. According to surveys and statistical report,s it is found that:
- In Instagram, more than 80% of its total 800 million monthly users usually follow a range of 25 million business accounts registered with it
- 200 million people visit these business profiles every day and
- Two-thirds of business profile visits are made by people who do not follow that specific business.
These facts of the social network actually mean that sky is the limit when it comes to opportunities offered by Instagram to attract new fans and followers who can ultimately become your customers.
Know and meet your specific goal
The first step to incorporate and make the best of the Instagram strategies is to know your goals. This will, in turn, enable you to set the perfect strategies for content marketing programs so that you can achieve your goal which is primarily to build an engaging community of social media loyalists. Here are a few strategies to follow as suggested by experts such as Gramista that will help you to move ahead towards your goal for building an engaging community.
- One of the best ways to get in touch with your consumers personally is by cultivating bespoke lines of communication with your target audience. There are several ways in which you can do this.
- You can make the best use of the interactive power of Instagram by inspiring and rewarding users to create User Generated Contents.
- Crowning the UGCs with the precise and catchy hashtags is another useful way to grow your community to millions of highly engaged followers across several accounts.
- Always focus on engaging your audience in a two-way conversation rather than using Instagram as just another place for advertising and promoting your business. This will make your audience feel that they too are a part of your world. In a way, you will add a lot of value to your followers.
- Share more user photography, UGC visuals and fan art as most of the businesses do today on social media. This is considered as the best possible way to populate your live feeds and also further develop anything that is necessary. In turn, it will attract and absorb your audiences more.
- Ideally, UGCs are most authentic and influential in social media content. You can use outdoor captures, breathtaking nature and even the manufacturing process of your product if you sell a product that is. These elements will contribute not only in creating amazing visuals but your audience will also feel satisfied and grateful for being seen, heard, and appreciated.
Consider one-on-one communication especially in the beginning because it is very important to connect with your audience at a more personal level. They will, in turn, promote your brand. Just make sure that you talk to them just as the way you talk to your friends and not like a recorded voice in an answering machine on any programmed media robot.
Social media influencer marketing
Another goal of business owners is to boost brand awareness or affinity. The best strategy to follow to achieve this specific goal is to invest in social media influencer marketing. They will help you in several big ways.
- Influencers help a lot in driving measurable value to brands real-time provided you are working with the right ones.
- The influencers will focus on the three most important factors for increasing brand awareness such as identification, measurement, and management.
- They will also analyze the potential followers, therefore, refining the online behavior of the consumers as well as their engagements levels. The metrics that they will follow include the likes, comments, click-through, as well as the general interests and demographic details. They will make sure that everything matches with the brand and their own target audience.
With all these metrics considered and other factors are taken into account, it is now left to your creative campaigns and experimenting with new ways to reach out to your target audience. Brand mentions, sponsored posts, in-depth reviews, partnering with the influencers are some important ways to ensure this.
Therefore, it is important that your focus is always on your brands or product and make the best use of the available features to leverage the trust of your followers
Daniel Mattei is the CEO and Founder of an influencer marketing agency who shares his thoughts and experiences through different well-written articles. Read these to gain confidence when you contact Gramista for your social media marketing endeavor.